Thursday, April 27, 2006

Enraptured

Love is a multi-dimensional, multi-faceted thing. An intriguing object of fantasy, of desire. Depending on the angle in which you view it, you'll always always be enraptured by the beauty and mysterious wonder of it as the prisms catch the light and glint off rainbows and starry nights on an inky black setting. - Joanna when she's musing.

Miracles do happen. Sometimes, in times like these, my dreams and fantasies from a long time ago comes back to pay me a visit. It's nice to curl up and snuggle in old memories. Childhood does pass fast doesn't it? Innocence only lasts once. Anyway, I'm glad and very very blessed to be able to have had a splendid childhood, with bittersweet memories to carry with me through the obstacles later to come.

I passed my driving test today. The euphoria, was nothing compared to the abundant relief that washed over me. No more chauvinist instructor, no more having someone scream at me in a language I hardly understand a few centimetres away from my poor ear, no more torture. Release, is sweet ! No, sweet, is an understatement. But right now, I can't think of a better word. Fantastic maybe, unbelievable.

A verse a good friend told me about really really helped. "Say to God, "How wonderful are the things you do, that your enemies will bow down in fear before you" Psalms 66:3 I've come across this verse before. In passing, or when someone tells me not to fear. But I've never experienced the extreme comfort like it gave me today. I am blessed to be so loved. To know in the truest, deepest sense what love really means. It really is comforting to know that no matter what, someone is there, watching and guarding over you.

Onto something else, who can resist those sexy lines and curves. Voluptuous and firm to the touch. And that ultra, uber husky, rich, silky sound. All smooth, satiny, glossy, veneer that speaks of understated class. Chic. Luxurious. She's so beautiful, in the hands of her true lover, simple strokes and strums can lead to unparalled heights of hearing-euphoria. What am I blabbering about? None other than the Latin guitar. My ultimate love. I've a personal reason for loving the Latin guitar so much. Has to do with sunny beaches and calm waves rolling in as they lap at the shore. Shan't go into that, but it's that easy. Lyrical music, beautiful words, the uber sexy Latin guitar in the background, and I've been struck in love.

Right now, I'm listening to Chris Daughtry's rendition of "Have You Ever Really Love a Woman". It has always been a favourite, always potent, but tonight, it's lethal. The words are really beautiful. And once again, it's worked it's magic on me. Maybe I'll blog about it some other day. For now, I'm going to let him serenade me to sleep . What an utterly beautiful way to end a beautiful day.
Good night and sweet dreams..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Onto something else, who can resist those sexy lines and curves. Voluptuous and firm to the touch. And that ultra, uber husky, rich, silky sound. All smooth, satiny, glossy, veneer that speaks of understated class. Chic. Luxurious. She's so beautiful, in the hands of her true lover, simple strokes and strums can lead to unparalled heights of hearing-euphoria. What am I blabbering about? None other than the Latin guitar. My ultimate love. I've a personal reason for loving the Latin guitar so much. Has to do with sunny beaches and calm waves rolling in as they lap at the shore. Shan't go into that, but it's that easy. Lyrical music, beautiful words, the uber sexy Latin guitar in the background, and I've been struck in love.

Never knew one can described the latin guitar as sexy...haha love the way you worded it.

Btw congrats for passing the driving test!

*New Jersey**