Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You are Beautiful !























Pics credits to www.operationbeautiful.com

Today's Smile-Inducer : Introducing Operation Beautiful !!
Stumbled upon this website. Inspiring notes posted everywhere at random for random people to find at random times ! Now, how beautiful is that? Comes in real handy when you need that little pick me up and how better to say it than in a little phrase scribbled on a post-it note.

I for one hate to see girls or guys for that matter torture themselves over having to look good in order to please the masses, but subject themselves to so much needless emotional torment for something so inconsequential. I've always been an advocate of inner beauty and I do know that the only form of beauty that will be everlasting is the kind that radiates from within.


A few quotes I loved :


  • "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. "
  • “I was born gorgeous and I am forever beautiful. Though the world and those who are in it may try to tell me otherwise and attempt to bring me down, I will not let them. Even when storms come along and try to steal away my happiness, I will just dance in the rain. I will love myself and learn to be happy with everything I am. I am beautiful, I am loved, I am me. No one can change that, even if they wanted to. I am born gorgeous.”
  • "In the end it will all be okay. If it is not okay, it is not the end"
  • "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. BE the beholder"
So hope on over there to get inspired, refreshed and go through an instant feel good session minus any primping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
After reading this...you make me feel beautiful again :)

I am inspired....I feel good! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful pick me up post!

Cheers,
Amanda

Joanna said...

Hi Amanda !

Really glad the post inspired you ! It's nice to know that this little sharing has touched someone :D