Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Of chocolate and monkeys




Today's Smile Inducer : KIT KAT !!!

Uh huh, yea I'm talking about that four fingered decadently delicious wafer bathed in chocolate. Sank into temptation and bought myself a bar of kit kat during the break. Chomped down on it throughout a really dry lecture and I was happy happy happy.

Other than that...Malaysians are WEIRD ! Was coming out of a lecture hall today and this 'gentleman' walked out, and left the heavy door to swing back almost hitting me square in the face. I leapt out of harm's way, let out a tiny squeak only to hear some idiots sniggering behind me. What is the use of an education if you can't educate yourself on simple basic manners???

2 comments:

Zhen Yuan said...

Sigh, the guy need to learn some real manners! Talkin bout bein just a little sensitive to the surrounding. sheesh.

Joanna said...

Hahaha..... they're all like that. It's no wonder I walk around with a black cloud everyday :P