Thursday, September 29, 2011

Of hypocrites and rainbows

I don't want to make this space of mine a section to rant and grumble, but it's been a tough few weeks and just when I'm about to burst at the seams, I see the faint beginnings of a rainbow. 

Maybe this is a lesson for me to learn. A sort of 'toughening' to go through. And a reminder to be grateful regardless of the circumstances and know that He is God. I'm grateful for angels who'll stand by me and am deeply touched by their relentless support. 

Thank the Lord for gem friends and sisters :) 





A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out - Walter Winchell

3 comments:

Small Kucing said...

love the last pic. so syok

suituapui said...

Yes, count our blessings - no matter how few and far apart they may be...and give thanks. Think positive - it helps make life more bearable and less miserable.

Joanna said...

Kathy :
Yeap :) Great moments to remember :)

STP :
Yes. Reflecting and counting our blessings is what's gonna remind us how God has taken care of us regardless of the situation :)