Thursday, September 17, 2009

Freedom




is a whole stack of books to read, a mountain of movies, and all the time in the world.... for two weeks ....

Yes people, I've crawled and toiled and screamed and cried but finally I've completed the second last semester of my final year !!!! One more to go, another in UK and I'm out. I'm currently in the middle of Alice Sebold's 'The Almost Moon'. A very very intriguing read. Ooh, and there's lots more where that came from ! Happy happy happy !

The holidays have officially begun.

Oh, and before I forget ..

Today's Smile-Inducer : I got this in an SMS, courtesy of the very flamboyant Jared of The Awesomesauce Times. "Some people are like Slinkies.. They're really good for nothing..but they still make you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs...=p " Something Miss Universe would never dream of saying but it sure made me laugh before I proceeded to meet my fate in the killer paper that marked the end of this interesting albeit a little too happening semester.

Ciao

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to be your smile-inducer for the day, sweetie. =D

Flamboyant, eh? ..I like that very much. *winks*

Anonymous said...

Apologies for the double post, your CBox is blocked in my uni. =P

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for more information. ^^

Joanna said...

Hi ! I welcome smile-inducers anytime ! Keep em coming! =P

Just found out about ze tag...Shall get to it asap ...