Monday, September 07, 2009

The Next Breath


Today's Smile-Inducer : Waking up to another bright sunny day ! Sometimes all it takes is reveling in the fact that you managed to draw the next breath. =)

I found out from The Boy this morning that a church member of his was suddenly admitted into hospital for brain surgery.

It's news like that that jars you back to reality. Life's short. We'll never know which day might be our last on this temporary transition we call home. I guess the moral of the story here would be to live each day to the fullest and stop wasting it on inconsequential worries and fears. Cause who knows what the next second might bring.

So, you all know this is an excuse for me to do this right? *throws textbooks out of the window* =P

On a different note, don't you think the kids in the picture just make you want to laugh along with them? If I could have things my way, I would indulge in a career involving kids. Bratty or not, they're little bobs of sunrays ! Pic from www.newamerica.net



3 comments:

owl_order said...

i dunno, kids don't usually go well with me.

one thing i noticed though, is that boys around the age of 12 love me. my cousin in singapore, the few annoying boys in chinese calligraphy class...

not a lot, but that's almost every 12-yr-old-boys i know haha.

Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna said...

Hahaha

12 year old kids are at that age where they're the most rambunctious, know-it-all stage. But they still say really funny things

It's nice having little kids look up to you :D The're the best critics since kids don't tell lies. So if they love you....great ! haha