Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Butterflies






















Today's Smile-Inducer : Igudesman and Joo !! Have I blabbed yet about how many smiles these two have painted on many a morose day? They're no competition for legends like The Great Dane, but oh how my heartstrings are tugged by their lighthearted humour. Musical geniuses! *and I'm gonna get to watch them ...live !! wheeeeee

I woke up early in the morning and read this article on The Daily Mail. It constantly bugs me that women go to such crazy heights. What is becoming of the world when we prize things that are superficial and have no great meaning?

Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...... -Thoreau

No comments: