Saturday, October 03, 2009

A Perfect Getaway

Today's Smile-Inducer : Movies, chit-chat and kaya butter toast with old friends. Nuff said =D

Watched A Perfect Getaway with Fiona yesterday. Such an apt movie to end my semester break. Movies need to have at least 3 things for me, good cast, gorgeous setting, and a storyline that keeps me at the edge of my seat. Suffice to say for this one, check, check, and check ! The movie provided substantial eye-candy to feed my sweet toothed soul both in terms of cast and setting. Set in the islands of Hawaii, with lush (albeit very eerie rainforests and *gulp* hanging cliffs for the unadventurous me) Timothy Olyphant was just drool-worthy, and both Milla Jovorich and Kiele Sanchez were sizzling.


It's been a long time since I last saw Fiona, and what a pleasure it was to find a kindred spirit who doesn't mind spending hours just chilling in bookstores with me XD. Absolutely loved the time spent catching up with you dear, and sorry for dragging you around with me when I went searching for coolants and metallic paint.

Shall not spoil it for those of you who haven't yet watched it, but shall leave you with one of my favourite sites in the movie, The Secret Falls. Like I said, Gorgeousness ! It's the last day of my holidays before I leave early Sunday morning for the Land of Hypertension and No Fun... Managed to read quite a bit this break, shall post them up later.

Toodles !

No comments: