Saturday, July 04, 2009

The big 3-6

It's been three years since we first started off. At times I'm surprised that I managed to commit to a commitment as great as this. Who would have thought that I, the one with the attention span of a 5 year old, ever indecisive and keeper of flighty interests would end up with you, calm, stable headstrong you.

I'm not one for bold grand gestures, and so I shall dedicate this entry to you, to us.

Sometimes three words mean more than a litany of nonsensical blabber and I will try my bestest to keep this as concise as three years worth of memories will allow.

For all the ups and down, peaks and valleys :
You Were There

For all the times we fought and argued:
We Grew Up

For all the times you were there when I needed someone to vent out my frustrations :
I Calmed Down

For when doubts and insecurities became my shaky foothold :
They Faded Off

For every smile, laugh, tear and sigh :
So Worth It

For the knowledge that being together really, actually means :
We're Never Alone

For the memory of all our firsts :
Precious Priceless Special




















For all the years passed, today and the days ahead :
One Four Three !! :P

For this special day, the last three words :
Happy 36th Hon !

2 comments:

Elin Chia said...

Congrats again...3 years being together...wishing you and SL all the happiness you both deserves!

Love,
Momsie

Fiona said...

congrats, jo! =) may the 36 months become 36 years... hehehe.. remember to invite me when you are planning to tie the knot..kkk??