Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Coupon Chief




Just thought I'd share this with you guys. I was chatting with my cousin who’s studying in the US recently, and he happened to mention this really awesome site, Coupon Chief. Intrigued, I hopped over to the site just to have a look. Now,  if you know me well, you’d know that I tend to be a little bit of a scrooge when it comes to spending. Being a student myself, and having to self support my studies, every cent counts. Looking over the site, Coupon Chief has the largest online coupons and store discounts for apparels, electronices, travels, entertainment, car rentals and much more ! How not to go absolutely over the moon for this ? 


The site hosts coupons for 1000s of retail brands , all of which are valid and rated by the community. If that’s not good enough, you get a 2% rebate of your expenditure paid into your Paypal account. The site has established a reputation as one of the fastest growing online coupon sites, with over 250k visitors per month and 50k coupons for 15000 stores. If you’re looking for cash back on top of discounts, Coupon Chief is definitely worth a shot. Charity is dear to me, and I adore the Coupons-4-Causes program that they have. Donate to your favorite cause every time you shop ? Sounds fantastic to me. Do visit their site if you’re interested in saving on huge discounts, getting attractive rebates and contributing to charity all at once. 

No comments: