Monday, February 27, 2006

tick tock

The last few days have been chaotic. If anything, it's left this bittersweet taste in my mouth. I never envisioned something like that to happen but whatever it is, I'm kinda glad things turned out the way it did. Like they say, every cloud has a silver lining.

I remember everything as vividly as if it just happened a minute ago. The humiliation, the pent-up anger, the dissatisfaction and later, the sweet welcoming freedom and much needed escape from the madness of it all.Thinking back, I only have sympathy for such a screwed up pathetic nut case. I'm just glad that I was able to keep my head above everything else that had happened and not put my upbringing to shame. No way am i ever gonna lower myself to her standards. We may be younger but we certainly were much much wiser. I'm glad we're sane.

Today, I'm officially off. For a long time. Now, I've just got to catch up with all I've left behind. Am listening to Faith Hill right now. I think the sun's come up brightly today and heck, it's a glorious day !

Ok, enough of all that crappping. I'e got housework to do.Sigh, I've been appointed the much 'envied' post of housekeeper. And slacker....:P

p.s: Josh is outstation so I literally have full run of the house. Muahaha. Best of luck bro ! May your ecology project be a success. Whatever it is.

No comments: