Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Idiocy

When people give birth,they celebrate life. At least that's what I think a normal person would do. The news continues to irk me. I have been rendered speechless

Read this. Tell me...any of you found your voice yet? They got MARRIED!! What else do you want? The child deserves a happy, well-rounded family. I can only foresee bitterness and regret if action were taken. After all, what matters most is the journey, the end. Since when do beginnings ever matter? I still can't decide whether to laugh, cry or rant.

*I'm not criticizing any religion here. Prohibiting premarital sex seems logical, good even if you think about the cases of abandoned babies. But sometimes things need to be put into perspective, no? There must be some exceptions to the law, no matter how rigid. We are all humans afterall. And to err is what we are. Live, let live and give someone the chance to make amends.

2 comments:

smallkucing said...

it's their religion lor. But we as outsider are not allowed to comment although we dont agree or else you know what will happen la. Kesian the couple.....

Joanna said...

smallkucing : Ya, it's really sad. Anyway at least no definite action has been taken yet. So there's still hope for them ...