Monday, May 08, 2006

Baabaa the drunken sheep

A wolf eats sheep, but now and then, ten thousands are devoured by men - Benjamin Franklin


He's going to be the first thing I see in the morning and the last before I go to bed. I'll have my breakfasts with him and my suppers, cozily slurping with him before I go into the realm of dreams. He's so cute, he stares at you with wide, starry eyes. He's going to be a part of my college life now. A new 'friend'. Let me introduce.....Baabaa the drunk sheep.* winks*



Haha, don't you think he just looks drunk and blur? Pretty much like me in the mornings, probably that's why I loved him on sight.

He's 2-D and he has a baa-tt !

Haha, now he'll have Milo for me in the mornings and late nights, and green tea during the other times. And don't forget, coffee for those nights preceding the exams. And if I can't sleep at night I can count those spirals that's all over him! Alright now. Enough of my inane, sheep-induced chatter. I've gotta go watch 'Ghost Whisperer' now.

Have a baa-ing good night!

No comments: