Sunday, October 04, 2009

Tagged


Today's Smile-Inducer : I owe this once again to the author of The Awesomesauce Times for making me do this meme. Excruciating but incredibly fun trying to get the pieces together! Much like a broken jigsaw puzzle :P

Jared tagged me so here is the post before I get consumed by the evil clutches of torturedom

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST,
cleverly answer these questions.
try not to repeat a song title.
it’s a lot harder than you think.

pick your artist:
Rascal Flatts

are you male or female:
Help Me Remember

describe yourself:
I Can Almost

how do you feel about yourself:
Pieces

describe where you currently live:
Where You Are

if you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Take Me There

your favourite form of transportation:
Fast Cars and Freedom

your best friend is:
You

your favourite colour is:
The Glory of Life

what’s the weather like:
Praying for Daylight

favourite time of day:
While You Loved Me

if your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
I Was Born To

what is life to you:
Long Slow Beautiful Dance

what is the best advice you have to give:
Things That Matter

if you could change your name, what would it be:
No Reins

your favorite food is:
This Everyday Love

thought for the day:
Why

how I would like to die:
Winner at A Losing Game

my soul’s present condition:
Break Away

my motto:
Unstoppable

I tag Fiona, Wen Qi, Zhen Yuan, Wei Li, Guo Zheng and anyone else who wants to do this. Do leave me a link though :D


Picture from http://splitroads.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

owl_order said...

is that me? oO

will be my weekend post =D

Joanna said...

yup yup. That IS you. Hehe... can't wait then