Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How to Shake Off a Stalker 101


Lesson #1 :
Understand what the hunter seeks and THEN do the exact opposite ! Here's a real life example : Hunters who go after wild meat will never settle for docile feed. Tame your wild tendencies and take up knitting, or housekeeping. If it works, the hunter will lose his interest and the prey escapes ...

Rule Numero Uno : Just stay way way away. Safest bet in the treacherous wild ...

Sorry I'm being so vague today. But wish me lots of luck on this ..thing of mine, life-threatening or not let's just hope for the best. Few more months Jo...*deep breaths

Today's Smile-Inducer : I dreamed a dream of you last night. In a few hours I collected the laughter we shared in all those years. I miss you, I hope you're happy wherever you may be.

3 comments:

smallkucing said...

some stalker stalking you?

Joanna said...

Hehe, not exactly stalking, but something ..similar :(

anyways..holidays soon :) .. I can get back to my boooks .. hehe, not the sleep inducing kind, more like the sleep depriving kind :p

owl_order said...

ah. it sure is vague.

well you've left KL for good, so i'm guessing it's er, a pickle no more. *trying to be vague here*