Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I really can't think of an apt title....

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. - Hitch, the movie

This is a special shout-out to a special someone who manages to reduce me to a bubbly mass of happiness and sets my heart fluttering and executing a gleeful dance every time I see you.

It’s been swell having you as bestest friend, confidante, emotional punching bag and a shoulder to lean on. Both literally and figuratively you’ve been a relentlessly avid supporter in all I’ve done. It still amazes me how sometimes when I’m in a room packed with people the only one who catches my attention and whom I manage to focus on is you, as a sea of faces blur in my peripheral and…..it still sizzles whenever your fingers find mine.

Although at times I accuse you of not fully understanding me, deep down there’s this niggling feeling that maybe you know more about me than I do myself.

You’ve suffered the torture of late nights keeping me company just because I get inexplicable bouts of insomnia, see me making a fool of myself bawling my eyes out and not make a fuss and at most times you bring out the irrepressible, annoying kid in me and actually manage to tolerate an overload of immaturity. It’s been 9 months of giggles, long chats at night, watching time fly and I’m still crazy over you.

Happy 9th dear bunny !

No comments: