Friday, January 06, 2012

A day

Research is horribly repetitive, and when it's not, you hit brick wall after brick wall so you spend time doing more repetitive work in order to scale those walls. That is, unless you hit an epiphany ( " oh hey ! I could just devise a machine and fly over those walls ! " ) but most of the time you'll either be digging under, or climbing brick by painful brick all the way to the top and then vertigo hits. But I digress. 

I'm here because of today's sleep-inducing mind boggling reading. 

For example, the grand canonical free energy is :  
Expression 2

and seeing that the mean number of free particles satisfies : 

Expression 3(3

the fractional occupation being : 

Expression 4

and the characteristic scale of pressure is : 

Expression 5

*Mental brakes screeching* Excuse me, but what LANGUAGE is this ?? Google translate doesn't seem to be able to help. Aide-moi, mon dieu  !! 





3 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Tak paham :p

JoV said...

I don't know how you do it. Even with my so called intelligent mind I find all that you have wrote is gibberish. Hang in there, you are made of unusual material! :)

Joanna said...

Kathy :
I tak berapa paham jugak .. haha

Jo :
:) :) Thanks for the vote of confidence *continues self psyche motivation