Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Can't help thinking about you

You’ve been with me right after I sat for my PMR examinations. You were the spark that made me excited to get it over and done with for I knew that our journey would begin right after I penned the last word on my question paper.

Almost three years has passed since I first held you in my hands. I remember almost vividly how ecstatic I was to actually own you. To have you witness and help me immortalize those precious moments in life. Birthdays, Christmases, funny moments and touching glimmers of those little figments in life.

There are days when I think how charming it would be to have you by my side. To capture that beautiful scene or to catch someone unawares. But then I remember. You’re lost to me forever.

This year’s Christmas would pass by without me being able to make time stand still for just that once. I hope your new owners treat you nice. I hate to think of the fact that fate dealt you in the hands of a nincompoop who wasn’t able to take responsibility by the reins and actually be a man. It’s saddening to think that such people would actually grow up and ‘contribute’ to the lowly, vile habits of a certain group in community.

P.S : This post has been inanely posted during one of those nostalgia-stricken bouts of frustration I get everytime I think of how some imbecile laid hands and kidnapped my digicam. And by the way, I’ll try my best to come up with something better the next time. There were so many occasions when I saw things or read about issues and I’d go “ Hey, I’d like to blog about this” But then the moment I sit in front of my laptop, Poof! The inspiration just deserts me. Bah.

Well, guess I’d better go now

Till later,

No comments: