Friday, September 14, 2012

TGIF

and wishful thinking  .... 

I almost forgot that today is Friday until someone said " TGIF ! " in the office and it hit me. Yet another week has come to a close. Boy, before you know it, Christmas is going to be coming up and then there'll be New Year's Eve celebrations and hello 2013. That is, if that Mayan prediction about the end of the world doesn't come true :p 

Thought I'd end the week with this quote  : 

" Your first kiss isn’t as important as your last. The math test really didn’t matter. The pie really did. The stuff you’re good at and the stuff you’re bad at are just different parts of the same thing. Same goes for the people you love and the people you don’t—and the people who love you and the people who don’t. The only thing that mattered was that you cared about a few people. Life is really, really short.”

--Ethan Wate, 'Beautiful Chaos'



And oh ! Today's smile-inducer : Strongbow FTW. 


P.s : This is an old picture. I'm typing this in my cozy cubicle in an underground basement lab workstation. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead ... and Happy Malaysia Day in advance ! 

Cheers

No comments: