Thursday, July 14, 2011

Who am I

Soul searching can be pretty illuminating. The search for who you are, what makes you you, the path to defining your passions, interests and the things that ignite the flame right inside you could get so treacherous. It's a perpetual cycle. One slips, one falls, but at the end of the day, you need to remember to pick yourself up, because you're stronger than you think.

My views on religion have always been pretty flexible. With all the horrid things that have been happening around the world, it's easy to blame other people. Before you know it, you're pointing fingers, discriminating, stereotyping.

I believe in the practice of religion, not the preaching of it.
I believe that religion is not a set of rules, or a ruler by which one measures others,
I believe religion is a wonderful relationship between man and a greater being,
I believe that every religion is wonderful in its own way, in teaching a greater good,
I believe that the practitioners of all religions are humans, and in so being are flawed,
I don't believe the teacher should be faulted for the misdemeanor of his students.

But after all , who am I ?

1 comment:

ladyviral said...

every religion have their good... just depending on how we see it.